Tech Vyas HR & Payroll designed to accommodate basic payroll requirements while remaining simple to use. Most of the details such income, deduction, and obligation amounts are managed during set up rather than in your day to day operations. With the flexibility of this module, you can have daily, weekly, biweekly, fortnightly or monthly pay periods for both salaried and hourly employees. At the end of each month, quarter and year, payroll reports can be printed from the date stored within the database.
In house payroll preparation can be a tedious and time consuming task. In addition to maintaining employee information, you need to maintain detailed audit trails, track accruals such as vacation and sick time, and meet government reporting requirements. All this can be easily handled at a lower cost than using an outside payroll service bureau when you use the Tech Vyas HR & Payroll module.
- Integrated with General Ledger and Labor Processing modules
- Create payroll from time cards, manually, or automatically based on last pay date
- Ability to create bonus checks at any time
- Multiple user-defined benefits and deductions per employee
- Ability to categorize employees by employee type for easier maintenance and for reporting purposes
- On line historical notes on employee information for each employee
- Supports overtime, holiday pay, advances, base pay, and miscellaneous charges
- Tracks vacation time and sick time accruals and payment of these hours
- Benefits and deductions can be fixed amounts, percentage of gross or variable amounts
- Customizable pay periods and pay methods
- Supports all standard deductions as well as user-defined deductions
- Ability to pay employees via Direct Deposit/Intermediate Deposit
- Provides detailed reporting on history, wages, benefits, deductions and obligations
- Flexibility to run reports by department, employee type, job code, or individual employee